THE Encontro DAT – Design, Art and Technology – from the Postgraduate Program in Design throughout Anhembi Morumbi University (UAM), it aims to bring together thinkers from national and international universities with a specific focus on creative cultural and technological sectors that develop research, projects, ideas, innovation and entrepreneurial activities. It explores the potential to blur the boundaries between design, art and technology with specific reference to discuss creativity in design and technology – examining how digital technology is approached by artists and designers.
The event also seeks to contribute to discussions and reflections on how Design and Art have shaped and shape values, social structures, communications, thinking and culture. It involves designers and artists with their creative, theoretical and practical work, so that they present new perspectives and allow them to understand more about their skills, processes, motivations and relationship with the world, considering the diversity and interdisciplinarity of these works.
The event started in 2019 through partnerships UAM, USP, UnB, Unesp, UFG, University Paris 8, among others.
In 2020, the event participates in an online HUB comprising the SIIMI, #ART and Retina events. International.
- Gilbertto Prado (UAM – Universidade Anhembi Morumbi, Brasil);
- Sérgio Nesteriuk (UAM – Universidade Anhembi Morumbi, Brasil);
- Suzete Venturelli (UAM – Universidade Anhembi Morumbi, Brasil)
- Jorge La Ferla (UBA – Universidade de Buenos Aires, Argentina);
- Karen O’Rourke (UJM – Jean Monnet University, France);
- Luisa Paraguai (PUC – Pontifical Catholic University – Campinas, Brazil);
- Malu Fragoso (UFRJ – Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil);
- Milton Sogabe (UAM – Anhembi Morumbi University, Brazil);
- Monica Tavares (USP – University of São Paulo, Brazil);
- Paulo Bernardino (UA – University of Aveiro, Portugal);
- Rachel Zuanon (Unicamp – University of Campinas, Brazil);
- Valzeli Sampaio (UFPA – Federal University of Pará, Brazil).
247 Jaceru Street. Vila Gertrudes.
04705-000 – São Paulo, SP.
+55 (11) 5095-5634
Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm
- Bruna Letícia Estevão da Silva (PPGDesign UAM Scholarship);
- Claudia Facca;
- Fabiola Maria Cardozo de Brito (PPGDesign UAM Scholarship);
- Jaime Martin Vega Rocabado (PPGDesign UAM Scholarship).
Periodicity of publication
PPGDesign – Master and Doctorate
School of Communication, Arts, Design, Education and Fashion
Anhembi Morumbi University
Laureate International Universities
Jaceru Street, 247 Vila Gertrudes.
04705-000 – São Paulo, SP.
Tel.: (55 11) 5095 5634
Services: Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm